Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'd rather be beading!

I don't keep up with this blog very well because I would rather be beading. And in the summer, I don't have Internet access when I'm at the cabin. But I thought I'd share this latest with my blog fans. :) WHO are you???

I bought the vintage-style button at Stitch Your Art Out, a great quilting/knitting shop in Pine Grove Mills, PA. Check out Cynthia's blog (see list at right). She is a much better blogger than I. She probably doesn't sleep. :) The seed beads are Toho glass triangles in a double peyote stitch. I love the way they work up, so I recently bought some in various colors. If anybody wants a custom bracelet, let me know. That's what I do. :) If you want this particular bracelet, it's for sale at my Etsy shop.

I hope everyone is having a great summer.

2 comments:

mma shirts said...

wow, i like the dog and other photos.

your favorite dos looks beautiful.

sim only contracts said...

very good blog, looks delicious.